Hamilton Workingmen’s Club is a member’s only facility, however, private functions can be held at the Pavilion following Club Management approval. The Pavilion is spacious, fully air-conditioned and seats up to 120 people. It’s ideally suited for weddings, birthdays, private functions, social club events, meetings and seminars.
Facilities included with venue hire:
Full bar, kitchen, big screen TV, 2 x plasma TVs, Jukebox and Data Projection Screen. Please note, all catering and drinks must be supplied by Hamilton Workingmen’s Club, and additional costs for special licences may apply.
DAY HIRE | 8 hrs | 8am-4pm
HALF-DAY HIRE | 3 hrs
EVENING HIRE | 5 hrs | 7pm-midnight
Click here for the Pavilion Hire & Catering Options information booklet.
PAVILION HIRE CRITERIA
Financial members of HWMC (longer than 12 months), and their direct family (parents, children) receive Member pricing structure. All other persons are classified under non-member pricing
- Transport can be arranged at competitive prices
- Extra hours and requests available through negotiation with Club Management
- Non-refundable deposit of $250 confirms booking
- Full payment to be made to HWMC reception on day/night or booking, or within 2 business days of hire.
- Additional administration services available: photocopying, fax, email.
The Conference Room is situated within the Club, is fully air-conditioned and an ideal meeting or small training room. Hire includes overhead projector screen, whiteboard, and seats 18 boardroom style, or 24 schoolroom style.
Contact us for rates or further info