Categories & Subscriptions
MEMBERSHIP CATEGORIES & SUBSCRIPTIONS (12 months, from March 31)
Ordinary Member: $50.00
Junior (under 18, rules apply): $10.00
Nomination Fee (per new member, excl. Partner/Junior):$25.00
Subscription & Application Criteria
SUBSCRIPTION & APPLICATION CRITERIA
All membership subscriptions are paid yearly in advance. The Club’s financial year commences 31st March and all subscriptions are due within one calendar month of this date.
Regardless of the date of admission, new Club members must pay the full Annual Subscription and any other fees as set from time to time at each Annual General Meeting.
All subscriptions are to be paid to Reception personnel only. Bar staff cannot accept subscription payment.
All information on the Application Form is for the sole purpose of maintaining the Hamilton Workingmen’s Club Inc Membership database. In accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act, personal information is not divulged to any other person without permission in writing by the applicant. Information on Application Form(s) found purposely false will automatically warrant cancellation of Club membership.
Apply for membership to the Hamilton Workingmen's Club.
Once complete, please hand deliver or post with payment to:
Hamilton Workingmen’s Club
PO Box 9429 | Hamilton
- Members can sign in up to three visitors at any one time.
- Members are responsible for the conduct of visitors and must accompany their guests at all times.
- All members must ensure their visitors sign-in and that the visitor is able to produce the slip while on premises.
- Affiliated members may only accompany one visitor.
- Larger visiting groups require prior approval from management.